Leatherman’s most universal tool in a surprisingly compact package
Introducing Free T4 Multitool. Leatherman is an American institution that’s changed the way we work with and carry tools—and chances are, you’ve held, owned, or used one of their multitools at some point in time.
After over 35 years of making everyday and outdoor life easier than ever, they accumulated the feedback from their loyal patrons and created the FREE T4 as a slim-downed multitool with 12 unique tools, enhanced ergonomics, superior use options, and endless possibilities.
It’s true that Leatherman multitools have saved many lives throughout the years, and with a reputation for quality, American-made craftsmanship to boot, the FREE T4 is the updated pocket-sized sidekick that’s got your back when it’s against the wall.
Leatherman Free T4 multitool is the ultimate one-handed tool.
The T4 proves once and for all that big things do come in small packages. With all the assets of the T2—plus scissors, tweezers, and a heavy duty file—the T4 was designed with everyday problem solving in mind.
It might just be our most universal tool to date. Comes with a pocket clip attached for easy access. Proudly built in Portland, Oregon and covered by our 25-year warranty.
- Completely reinvented platform is designed to feel even more at home in the palm of your hand.
- Revolutionary magnetic locking system reduces friction when opening and closing tools for a lifetime of use.
- Locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- Every implement is located on the outside of the tool, letting you access everything with a single hand.
- 100% stainless steel construction.
- Made in Portland, Oregon.
Leatherman is proud to stand behind every product that leaves our factory in Portland, Oregon. That’s why they offer a 25-year warranty, so you can be confident your Leatherman lasts for a lifetime of use.