Burn hotter fires using less fuel with Solo Stove’s patented design and unique secondary combustion.
Our lightweight and compact wood burning stoves are a must have for all serious backpackers, survivalists, and campers.
Designed with a double wall, the Solo Stove has unique airflow properties which makes it extremely efficient. The air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channel air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channels warm air up between the walls of the stove. This burst of preheated oxygen feeding back into the firebox through the smaller holes at the top of the stove causes a secondary combustion. This allows the fire to burn more complete which is why there is very little smoke during full burn. A more efficient burn also means you’ll use much less wood compared to an open camp fire.
- Packed size: Height 3.8 inches, Width 4.25 inches
- Assembled size: Height 5.7 inches, Width 4.25 inches
- Weight: 9 oz
- Materials: 304 stainless steel, nichrome wire
- Fuel: sticks, twigs, pine cones and other biomass
- Boil time: 8-10 mins (32 fl oz of water)