Charged by any light with a four-month power reserve, our Expedition Ranger Solar is a sustainable, adventure-ready companion powered by natural energy. With a water-resistant brown leather strap, silver-tone case and green dial, this solar-powered watch is well-built for the outdoors. When charged, the Expedition Solar collection has a natural power reserve that can last up to two months.
- Adjustable tan textured 20mm leather strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Charged by any light with a two-month power reserve
- Blue dial with orange accents; date window at 3 o’clock
- Silver-tone 43mm brass case with mineral lens; luminous hands
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling