Citroën is inventing 100% electric mobility for all with ami, an ultra-compact, agile, protective, colourful urban mobility object that is accessible from the age of 14 (in France). A solution that is not limited to the object and brings major advantages that go beyond the automotive context: very competitive “à la carte” offers targeted towards specific uses, a 100% online journey and innovative distribution methods.
NON-CONFORMIST MOBILITY OBJECT
- 100% ELECTRIC: zero CO2 emissions for the benefit of all and access to all city centres, with an easy, silent and smooth drive. A battery that charges in just 3 hours from a standard electrical socket, like a smartphone.
- COMPACT AND AGILE: an ultra-compact 2.41m size and 7.20m turning diameter, making city travel and parking simple.
- COMFORTABLE AND PROTECTIVE: small on the outside and large on the inside, Ami enables 2 people to travel side by side comfortably, with an enclosed and heated passenger compartment, very bright, yet protected from the outside.
- ASSERTIVE AND CUSTOMISABLE IDENTITY: its original style, the play on symmetrical structure and its unique presence give Ami a unique character. Its customisation possibilities invite to play with different appearances thanks to the 6 coloured accessory packs available.
MOBILITY FOR ALL
- NO LICENCE: accessible from 14 years old in France (16 years old on average in European countries). With or without a driving licence, Ami is for everyone.
- “A LA CARTE”: Ami is accessible at any time thanks to offers designed to meet each and everyone’s needs, from one minute to one year and more, to share, to rent or to buy.
- AFFORDABLE: ultra-competitive offers adapted to different uses
Long-term rental: €19.99 per month (Ami Ami version; long-term rental of 48 months, initial payment €2,644, ecological bonus of €900 including VAT deducted in France)
Free2Move car-sharing: from €0.26/min (subject to a monthly subscription of €9.90 with no commitment)
Purchase: from €6,000 incl. VAT (Ami Ami version; bonus of €900 including VAT deducted in France)
The opening of orders is scheduled for 30 March in France, and a few months later in Spain, Italy, Belgium, Portugal and then Germany. The first deliveries to customers are scheduled for June in France. Car-sharing at Ami’s wheel will start in Spring in Paris with versions bearing the “Free2Move” logo.