With the Carter Pocket Knife you get both brawn and beauty.
Including a slide-lock instrument, a consumption safe VG-10 hardened steel cutting edge, completely profiled G10 or Micarta scales and a profound convey, reversible pocket cut, the Carter pocket knife is the most developed blade we’ve at any point made. It’s thin and lightweight, yet completely proficient in any condition. It’s additionally completely able to use both hands, and the pocket clasp can without much of a stretch be evacuated and supplanted with the included cord embed. The thumb circle configuration implies that the Carter is anything but difficult to use with one hand, so it’s good to go in all circumstances. The Carter pocket knife is going to promptly acquire its spot in your EDC turn.
The day by day Excalibur that fits in your pocket
They began with a ¨religion¨ following of people who cared at all about what they were conveying, yet now, The James Brand has prevailed upon EDC devotees everything being equal. As their most developed regular convey blade to date, The Carter pocket knife is planned as an advanced outline with exemplary open-air prompts, a strong close by feel, and another locking instrument. With a removable pocket cut for brisk access and secure stockpiling, the Carter is there when you need it and shrouded when you don’t, and the tough hardened steel development guarantees this everyday practice for a considerable length of time to come.
- Designed to be your everyday workhorse knife
- VG-10 stainless steel blade has great edge-retention and corrosion resistance properties
- Symmetrical thumb-disc on top of the blade, making for easy, affirmative one-handed opening
- Deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible to use on either side
- Slide lock locking mechanism
- Machined G10 handle offers a heritage look and quality grip
- *Please Note: Ulu Lanyard + Bead sold separately